Our team has the skills, track record and competencies that are paramount in supporting owner-clients in the successful management, quality control and timely completion of master plans, mixed-use commercial projects and infrastructure developments.
Our firm’s vertical integration, as well as our portfolio experience allows us to deliver specific program management services, in the following areas:
- Master Planning
- Development Advisory Support
- Project Management Oversight
- Project Financial Restructuring
- Contract Negotiations
- Construction Cost Assessments
- Process Improvements
- Internal Controls Assessments
- Construction Claims Analysis
- International Project Logistics
• $1.5B IN MASTER PLAN DEVELOPMENT
• $400M IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT
• FEDERAL & NON-PROFIT PROJECTS
INTL GOVERNMENT CLIENTS:
TURKS & CAICOS
TBG Construction Management Services provides agency related services for a broad range of domestic and international clients. The company serves as an owner’s representative on various types of construction projects such as master-planned residential, large infrastructure, mixed-use commercial, higher education, healthcare & office.
We provide our clients with means, methods & resources to navigate through the complexities of a construction program. It is our management approach that also provides clients tailored services that address project needs while controlling & managing the critical issues of time, cost, scope, quality & safety.
TBG Construction Management Services include:
- Pre-Construction Services
- Site Evaluation and Master-Planning
- Construction Estimating
- Design Build Service
- Value Engineering
- Sustainable Design and Construction
- Construction Safety Management
TBG is committed to helping colleges & universities to:
- Structure creative financing for their student housing projects
- Develop long-term master planning for administrative buildings and facilities to support their desired enrollment growth
- Integrate senior housing for aging alumni and staff members to tie-into the social fabric of their campus
- Build workforce housing to satisfy housing needs for the recruitment of young University staff members and graduate students
- Stimulate ancillary retail, hospitality, and entertainment developments in proximity to campus
- Develop tax allocation districts with their local government agencies to encourage smaller business enterprises in proximity to campus
(20) YEARS OF STUDENT HOUSING EXPERIENCE
(55) P3 STRUCTURES WITH UNIVERSITIES
$1B IN ON-CAMPUS DORMITORY PROJECTS
We develop the following residential products:
- Multi-Family Housing
- Active Adult Senior Living
- Supportive Service Housing
Our project financing may include a combination of local and federal government subsidies, as well as long term debt. Our financing expertise includes:
- Conventional Debt & Equity
- HOPE VI Grants
- HOME Loans
- CDBG Grants
- Historical Tax Credits
- Federal & State Tax Credits
- S&P Rated Tax Exempt Bonds
- Tax-Exempt and Taxable Bonds
- HUD Insured Debt Financing
- New Issue Bond Program Funds
WORK FORCE HOUSING
Our projects are unique in their energy efficiency, as well as their spatial design. We target the workforce, active senior and student resident seeking a live-work-play environment; with attractive amenities such as walkability to public transportation, work, school, retail and recreational facilities.
While developing cutting edge apartment homes that offer an unparalleled lifestyle, not readily available in the marketplace, we pride ourselves in maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction and affordability for our residents.
The Benoit Group is a vertically-integrated commercial real estate development and advisory firm, specializing in independent senior living, student-oriented housing, transportation-oriented workforce housing and mixed-income affordable housing, throughout the Southeastern and Midwestern states.
The Social Expressions program was created to align with The Benoit Group’s corporate vision of “Developing communities that positively transform lives, and create social reform.” Social Expressions within independent senior living communities, provides opportunities that help our mature residents make healthy lifestyle changes to promote successful aging.
The Social Expressions program within affordable and low-income communities provides important life skills, that include supplemental education services, summer learning camps, and financial literacy workshops. Investments in life skills development among at-risk youth have been found to produce extensive positive outcomes, thus providing the tools necessary to end the cycle of poverty, promote success and transform lives.
The Social Expressions program is a key component in fulfilling The Benoit Group’s corporate mission to: “…reinvest in the communities we serve.”
501(c)(3) non-profit organization. All financial contributions are tax deductible.
Eliminate the digital divide. Teach seniors to communicate electronically.
Offering moves that both heal and strengthen the body.
HEALTH & WELLNESS
Nutritional support to promote positive health awareness & routines.
Cognitive programs designed to support and maintain memory and brain fitness.
Expanding our Seniors’ quality of life.
Providing additional assistance to our low-income residents.
Empowering our residents to “do for others.”
SOCIAL EXPRESSIONS FOR YOUTH
Recognizing that together, schools and community partners can help more students to succeed, The Benoit Group has extended Social Expressions to include supplemental education services for elementary through high school aged children. Investment in life skills development among at-risk youth have been found to produce extensive positive outcomes that allow for ending the cycle of poverty. Social Expressions for Youth is designed to empower K-12 residents to succeed socially and academically.
AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAMS | ONE-ON-ONE TUTORING | SUMMER EDUCATION PROGRAMS | FINANCIAL LITERACY