ONE COMPANY BUILDING TOWARDS THE FUTURE
The Benoit Group’s real estate development and advisory capabilities leverage over 150 years of collective experience, on over $2.5 billion of real estate projects. Our professional experience in commercial development, project management and innovated design concepts, allows us to set the standard on our diverse projects. Our core business focuses on the development of affordable mixed-income housing, market rate workforce housing, independent senior living, higher education student lodging and mixed-use developments, that includes components such as hospitality, office and retail. We pride ourselves in structuring complex mixed-finance and (P3) Public-Private Partnerships in order to achieve the optimum leveraging on our projects.
• Develop communities that positively transform lives and creates social reform.
• We will offer comprehensive and innovative real estate solutions that spur economic development and growth.
• We will promote the personal development, opportunity and success of our associates.
• We will reinvest in the communities we serve.
• Our Values are built on four pillars – TEAM
• Transform opportunity wealth into success.
• Exceed our clients’ expectations.
• Add value and make a positive impact on our strategic partners.
• Maintain integrity and fairness in our business practices.
Performing at a high standard has been the key to cultivating and maintaining long term partnerships. Our recommendations are not derived solely from academia, but from hands-on experiences and lessons learned. We offer a turnkey approach, walking you through the conceptual plan of your project, through the final execution phase; based on our vertical integration. Let our real world experience guide you to real-world results.
BRIDGING CONCEPTS TO REALITY!
EDDY BENOIT JR.
President / CEO
TORIAN R. PRIESTLY
Chief Development Officer
Chief Financial Officer
VP of Construction Management
Director of Portfolio Risk Management